3 Aug 2020
· A well-known conglomerate with over 25,000 employees in Hong Kong
What can the client offer?
· Valuable working experience in a sizable organization
· Attractive benefit package
What are your responsibilities?
· Act as the project manager and work closely with business stakeholders, IT team and business analysts to manage the project development life-cycle
· Responsible for the planning and business analysis regarding the BI CRM projects; develop KPI, feasibility analysis and business requirements to achieve the best result
· Report to the senior management regarding the project status and risk issues & management in order to ensure all projects are within budget, on schedule and with agreed quality
· Carry out business planning and analysis as part of the project life-cycle including the development of the KPI, capabilities and business requirements in composition with the desirable project results
· Work closely with both external system vendors & consultants and internal IT professionals in formulating UAT framework, use cases and business scenarios to ensure that business requirements are being addressed
What skills/qualification will you need?
· Bachelor degree holder in statistics, behavioural sciences, BBA or related disciplines
· At least six years of experience in system development, customer management or data analytics functions
· Extensive project management skills and system implementation experiences in large-scale projects involving CRM, customer database, mobile app and channels
· Strong numerical acumen with understanding of analytics and use of system generated data for business performance reporting
· Sophisticated report writing and presentation skills
· Good command in English and Chinese
Who would be suitable for the position?
· Strong organizational skills, good communication and interpersonal skills
· A good team player
Providing us with a copy of your CV will greatly assist us in identifying suitable roles for you. However, under no circumstances will we submit your CV or identify you to any third party without your specific prior knowledge and consent. Only with your express permission will we disclose your details to prospective employers.
Your application has been submitted!
Something was missing, please try again.