25 Mar 2020
- A listed conglomerate with business in various industries
What can the client offer?
- Valuable experience from a sizable company with excellent career path
- Stable and down-to-earth working environment
What are your responsibilities?
- Responsible for the maintenance and management of network security, patch management & firmware upgrade
- Participate in project implementation including planning, quality control, vendor management and budget control
- Create accurate network diagrams and documentation for design and planning network communication systems
- Perform trouble shooting; identify problem root causes and provide solution
- Regularly explore new technology and IT trend and provide updates and recommendation to the team
- Provide network support on 7 X 24 basis (Level-3)
- Perform replacement of faulty network hardware components
What skills/ qualification will you need?
- Degree holder in Computer Science, IT or related disciplines
- Minimum 7 years in network management, including solid LAN/WAN & network security experience
- Extensive experience in LAN/WAN infrastructure design, network security management trouble shooting
- Sound knowledge in application transport and network infrastructure protocols
- Candidates with experience in managing Cisco, Huawei Esight and Agile controller, Palo Alto firewall are highly preferred
Who would be suitable for the position?
- Ability to think through problems and visualize solutions
- Ability to quickly learn new or unfamiliar technology and products using documentation and internet resources
Providing us with a copy of your CV will greatly assist us in identifying suitable roles for you. However, under no circumstances will we submit your CV or identify you to any third party without your specific prior knowledge and consent. Only with your express permission will we disclose your details to prospective employers.
Your application has been submitted!
Something was missing, please try again.