- A market leading virtual bank
What can the client offer?
- Valuable working experience for an expanding team in HK
- Attractive benefit package
What are your responsibilities?
- Responsible for the legal support and provide advice to the banking and financial service team on a wide variety of legal and regulatory matters
- Perform negotiation on various contracts and business agreements with clients and business partners
- Review and draft wide range of agreements relating to commercial banking, wealth management, funds products and other banking services
- Work closely with various parties including liaison with counterparties, external counsels and other professional parties
- Manage legal policies and procedures for the online banking business
What skills/qualification will you need?
- US or common law qualified lawyer
- 3-5 PQE with in-house experience
- Work experience in companies with PRC listed enterprise background is a plus
- Good command in English and Chinese (both spoken Mandarin and written Chinese)
- Extensive regulatory/compliance knowledge and skills, especially in relation to banking business and the relevant regulations in Hong Kong
Who would be suitable for the position?
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Willing to traveling to China
Providing us with a copy of your CV will greatly assist us in identifying suitable roles for you. However, under no circumstances will we submit your CV or identify you to any third party without your specific prior knowledge and consent. Only with your express permission will we disclose your details to prospective employers.