• A well-known fast moving retail brand
What can the client offer?
• Valuable experience from a sizable company
• Excellent career development path with competitive salary package
What are your responsibilities?
- Provide legal, compliance and company secretarial support to the Company
- Draft, review and advise on general commercial contracts including but not limited to tenancy agreements, employment agreements, distribution agreements, service agreements and marketing agreements
- Advise business units on various legal and compliance issues including Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, Trade Description Ordinance and IP laws
- Identify legal and compliance risks within business operation and provide solution
- Liaise and coordinate with external legal and regulatory bodies
- Provide training to business units on legal and compliance matters
What skills/ qualification will you need?
- Qualified lawyer with minimum 3 years of PQE
- Candidates with in-house experience, especially from retail industry, will be an advantage
- Good team player with excellent communication skills
- Fluent in English and Cantonese
Who would be suitable for the position?
- Able to work under pressure
- Adaptive to a fast-paced work environment
Providing us with a copy of your CV will greatly assist us in identifying suitable roles for you. However, under no circumstances will we submit your CV or identify you to any third party without your specific prior knowledge and consent. Only with your express permission will we disclose your details to prospective employers.