- A market leading virtual bank
What can the client offer?
- Valuable experience from a market leader with excellent career path
- Energetic and very good working environment
What are your responsibilities?
- Provide legal and regulatory advice for daily business operations and general commercial and transactional matters
- Responsible for the review and negotiation of commercial contracts and business agreements with banks, financial institutes, business partners and vendors
- Manage a team of paralegals to handle all sales & procurement contracts
- Provide internal legal train for colleagues on relevant legal issues
- Work closely with regulatory & compliance team, and prepare regulatory documents
- Assist in ad-hoc legal duties as assigned
What skills/ qualification will you need?
- LLB holder
- Qualified PRC lawyer; candidates who qualified in both common law & PRC law are highly preferred
- At least 8 years of relevant legal experience from leading international law firms
- Candidates with in-house experiences in payments or financial services or internet/technology industries are highly preferred
- Good command in Mandarin and English
Who would be suitable for the position?
- Strong leadership and management skills to motivate, coach and develop team members, committing to high service levels to the functions
- Ability to make independent decisions with a strong sense of empowerment and leadership skills
Providing us with a copy of your CV will greatly assist us in identifying suitable roles for you. However, under no circumstances will we submit your CV or identify you to any third party without your specific prior knowledge and consent. Only with your express permission will we disclose your details to prospective employers.