- A leading luxury goods conglomerate
What can the client offer?
- A chance to be inundated with legal challenges facing traditional, offshore, overseas duty-free and digital businesses
- An important role in making decisions and building a team in the long run
What are your responsibilities?
- Draft, negotiate, and advise business clients relative to commercial agreements, including tenancy agreements, strategic partnerships, professional services agreements, product support, and other agreements with commercial customers and partners
- Working collaboratively with global cross-functional teams (e.g. Sales, Client Services, Finance, Product) to drive deal closure
- Providing legal assistance on regulatory and compliance matters including policy implementation and strategic decision making with the Group General Counsel and VP, Compliance
- Anticipate and maintain up-to-date knowledge of current laws and industry regulations of different countries across Asia, to provide strategic advice and foster compliance including with third party suppliers and distributors
- Manage and negotiate lease agreements with landlords across Asia
- Managing various legal projects and other duties as assigned
What skills/ qualification will you need?
- At least 3+ PQE Hong Kong and/or PRC qualified lawyer with legal firms and/or in-house experience
- Solid experience in general corporate commercial and/or mergers and acquisitions
- Must have experiences in reviewing and drafting tenancy and IP agreements
- Excellent written and spoken English and Chinese
Who would be suitable for the position?
- Someone who:-
- is highly motivated self-starter with demonstrated ability to work efficiently, meet demanding deadlines and manage competing priorities in a fast-paced sales environment with minimal supervision. Excellent problem solving, analytical and organizational skills;
- understands business issues and has a pragmatic, commercial orientation; and
- enjoys being in the fast lane.
Providing us with a copy of your CV will greatly assist us in identifying suitable roles for you. However, under no circumstances will we submit your CV or identify you to any third party without your specific prior knowledge and consent. Only with your express permission will we disclose your details to prospective employers.