19 Dec 2019
- A market leading virtual bank
What can the client offer?
- Valuable experience from a market leader with excellent career path
- Energetic and very good working environment
What are your responsibilities?
- Responsible for the legal support and provide advice to the banking team on a wide variety of legal and regulatory matters
- Perform negotiation on various contracts and business agreements with clients and business partners
- Conduct legal analysis on new product and banking service initiatives and analysis on legal and regulatory developments
- Review and draft wide range of agreements relating to commercial banking, wealth management, funds products and other banking services
- Work closely with various parties including liaison with counterparties, external counsels and other professional parties
- Manage legal policies and procedures for the online banking business
What skills/ qualification will you need?
- Bachelor holder in LLB
- US or common law qualified lawyer
- Minimum 10 years of working experience including at least 3 years of experience from major bank
- Candidates with both international law firm and in-house experience in banking industries are highly preferred
- Good command in English and Chinese (both spoken Mandarin and written Chinese)
- Extensive regulatory/compliance knowledge and skills, especially in relation to banking business and the relevant regulations in Hong Kong
- Willing to traveling to China
Who would be suitable for the position?
- Highly motivated self-starter and good team player with excellent project management skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines and to work independently in a rapid changing environment
Providing us with a copy of your CV will greatly assist us in identifying suitable roles for you. However, under no circumstances will we submit your CV or identify you to any third party without your specific prior knowledge and consent. Only with your express permission will we disclose your details to prospective employers.
Your application has been submitted!
Something was missing, please try again.