5 Feb 2020
· A leading offshore law firm
What can the client offer?
· Multi-cultural working environment
· Competitive salary and benefits
What are your responsibilities?
· Provide general secretarial support to both counsel and senior associates within the litigation practice
· Prepare correspondences, legal documentation review, billing and invoice processes
· Perform secretarial tasks for the non-contentious team including but not limited to handling incoming calls and correspondences, filing, creating and maintaining schedules
· Provide support at conferences booths; greet and meet with clients
· Perform ad-hoc duties as assigned
What skills/ qualification will you need?
· University level education
· At least 3 years as a legal secretary from offshore law firm
· Excellent communication skills in English, Cantonese and Mandarin (spoken & written)
· Proficient in Microsoft Office
· Meticulous organizational skills with a problem-solving attitude
Who would be suitable for the position?
· Willing to learn and a team player
· Detail-oriented, well organized and flexible
Providing us with a copy of your CV will greatly assist us in identifying suitable roles for you. However, under no circumstances will we submit your CV or identify you to any third party without your specific prior knowledge and consent. Only with your express permission will we disclose your details to prospective employers.
Your application has been submitted!
Something was missing, please try again.