22 Apr 2020
· A well-known conglomerate with over 25,000 employees in Hong Kong
What can the client offer?
· Valuable working experience in a sizable organization
· Attractive benefit package
What are your responsibilities?
· Responsible for the development and implementation of CRM and data analytics platform, and ensure smooth successful project implementation by collabrating closely with both internal IT teams and external parties
· Analyse customer behaviour and insights by integrating the data collected from different sources and channels
· Improve data analytics competences and utilize modelling techniques through customer segmentation, clustering, data mining etc.
· Ensure data mapping and effectiveness by liaising with technical team and business teams
· Formulate data management and governance strategies and guidelines to ensure data accuracy, integrity and consistency
What skills/qualification will you need?
· Bachelor degree in BBA, information system, Computer Science, Statistics or other related disciplines
· At least 8 years of relevant working experience in CRM or data analytics platform implementation
· Experience in analysing customer behaviour in digital channel would be an advantage
· Familiar with database management and analysis, data visualization tools (e.g. Tableau). Hands-on experience in SQL, SAS, R
· Candidates with experience in MS Dynamics CRM are highly preferred
· Good command in English and Chinese
Who would be suitable for the position?
· Strong organizational skills, good communication and interpersonal skills
· A good team player
Providing us with a copy of your CV will greatly assist us in identifying suitable roles for you. However, under no circumstances will we submit your CV or identify you to any third party without your specific prior knowledge and consent. Only with your express permission will we disclose your details to prospective employers.
Your application has been submitted!
Something was missing, please try again.