- A listed conglomerate with business in various industries
What can the client offer?
- Valuable experience from a sizable company with excellent career path
- Stable and down-to-earth working environment
What are your responsibilities?
- In charge of overall daily operation of the theater business and monitor sale performance in HK, Macau & Malaysia
- Act as the business unit head to oversee customer service standard, marketing campaigns, manpower planning, etc.
- Formulate and develop mid-long term business and development plan, direction and strategy
- Manage overall profit and loss, and operating cost of cinemas
- Monitor business performance and explore new opportunities
- Conduct operation analysis, report and provide recommendation to senior management team
- Work closely with marketing team to plan and implement marketing activities, CRM plans, etc.
- Ensure all operations and services are comply with government and company regulations and policies, and meet operational standards
- Work closely with the technical and project teams on film arrangement, facilities and renovation issues
- Develop and maintain good relationship with landlords, shopping malls, developers, film distributors in order to explore business opportunity
What skills/ qualification will you need?
- Degree holder in related disciplines
- At least 8-10 years of experience in operation management from cinema, F&B, hotel industries with at least 5 years in managerial level and extensive experience in branch management
- Good command in English and Chinese
- Strong passion in movie and cinema business
Who would be suitable for the position?
- Sound people management skills and excellent interpersonal, communication and leadership skills with positive attitude
Providing us with a copy of your CV will greatly assist us in identifying suitable roles for you. However, under no circumstances will we submit your CV or identify you to any third party without your specific prior knowledge and consent. Only with your express permission will we disclose your details to prospective employers.