· An international corporate service provider
What can the client offer?
· Valuable working experience for an expanding team in HK
· Attractive benefit package
What are your responsibilities?
· Develop and implement service delivery model and infrastructure with key objectives and metrics towards driving and improving operational efficiency
· Manage client service delivery and middle office staff to monitor the process and explore opportunities to enhance user experience
· Ensure the design and implementation of the service align with the latest regulatory and compliance
· Understand business requirements of the company formations team and lead to achieve financial KPIs
What skills/qualification will you need?
· Degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance. Preferably CPA or MBA
· Minimum of 10 years of experience in senior roles in Professional Services and Service Delivery
· Good command in English and Chinese (both spoken Mandarin and written Chinese)
· Proven experience of business planning, budgeting, and managing P&L
Who would be suitable for the position?
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Strong leadership skills, client management experience with strong service orientation
Providing us with a copy of your CV will greatly assist us in identifying suitable roles for you. However, under no circumstances will we submit your CV or identify you to any third party without your specific prior knowledge and consent. Only with your express permission will we disclose your details to prospective employers.