6 Apr 2020
· A reputable international law firm
What can the client offer?
· A chance to work on some of the biggest and high net worth deals
· Very competitive salary and work life balance
What are your responsibilities?
· Draft, review and amend legal documents
· Prepare necessary documentation including but not limit to real estate purchase or sale closings
· Research and conduct searches in preparing the companies reports
· Povide legal assistance to Associate and Partners as needed
· Asssit in any other adhoc legal projects arised
What skills/ qualification will you need?
· At least 3+ years of working experience gained.
· Experienced in real estate-related transactions including conveyancing, M&A, tenancy
· Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
Who would be suitable for the position?
· Team player who has strong attention to details
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Providing us with a copy of your CV will greatly assist us in identifying suitable roles for you. However, under no circumstances will we submit your CV or identify you to any third party without your specific prior knowledge and consent. Only with your express permission will we disclose your details to prospective employers.
Your application has been submitted!
Something was missing, please try again.