- A market leading main contractor who is equipped with a high number of significant projects in Hong Kong and Asia Pacific
What can the client offer?
- Valuable working experience in a sizable organization
- Attractive benefit package & friendly working environment
What are your responsibilities?
- Assist the manager to overview the project's planning and programming works
- Set work program and target milestones for each phase based on the project plan
- Coordinate with clients and project team for site progress
- Prepare progress update and presentation materials for management
What skills/qualification will you need?
- Degree holder in Building Construction or other construction related disciplines
- Minimum 4 years' relevant experience with local main contractor
- Experience in the preparation of pre-qualification and tender technical submission is preferred
- Proficiency in the use of planning software, e.g. Primavera, MS Project, BIM software, etc.
- Good communication skills are essential
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
Who would be suitable for the position?
- Self-initiated, multi-tasking and able to work independently
- Able to work under pressure
Providing us with a copy of your CV will greatly assist us in identifying suitable roles for you. However, under no circumstances will we submit your CV or identify you to any third party without your specific prior knowledge and consent. Only with your express permission will we disclose your details to prospective employers.