11 Mar 2020
- One of the financial market operators in the world
What can the client offer?
- Valuable experience from a reputable company with excellent career path
- Attractive renumeriation package
What are your responsibilities?
- Responsible for daily depository and nominee services operations in accordance with Company policies, rules and procedures
- Identify operational workflow for enhancement
- Assist various automation and re-engineering projects to improve work efficiency
- Take on any ad-hoc projects as assigned
What skills/ qualification will you need?
- Bachelor degree in Finance, Business Administration, Economic or related disciplines
- At least 1-3 years’ experience in clearing, settlement, nominees and custodial operations
- Proficiency in MS Office, Chinese word processing and Excel Macros and VBA
- Good command of English and Cantonese with knowledge of Mandarin is an advantage
Who would be suitable for the position?
- are energetic, self-motivated, team player
- are detail-oriented with good communication and problem-solving skills
Providing us with a copy of your CV will greatly assist us in identifying suitable roles for you. However, under no circumstances will we submit your CV or identify you to any third party without your specific prior knowledge and consent. Only with your express permission will we disclose your details to prospective employers.
Your application has been submitted!
Something was missing, please try again.