6 May 2020
· A market leading engineering and construction company
What can the client offer?
· Valuable working experience in a sizable organization
· Attractive benefit package & friendly working environment
What are your responsibilities?
· Responsible for project coordination, execution of installation of plumbing & drainage engineering projects
· Prepare design work and drawings of the projects
· Handle process of budgeting, tendering and project supervision
· Supervise contractors and direct labourers
· Liaise and coordinate with clients, architects, consultants for developing construction details
What skills/qualification will you need?
· Higher Diploma in Building Services Engineering or equivalent
· At least 4 years’ experience in plumbing & drainage project
· Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
· Candidate with more experience will be considered as Project Engineer
Who would be suitable for the position?
· Excellent communication and presentation skills
· Strong leadership and interpersonal skill and be able to work under pressure
Providing us with a copy of your CV will greatly assist us in identifying suitable roles for you. However, under no circumstances will we submit your CV or identify you to any third party without your specific prior knowledge and consent. Only with your express permission will we disclose your details to prospective employers.
Your application has been submitted!
Something was missing, please try again.