· A market leading engineering and construction company
What can the client offer?
· Valuable working experience in a sizable organization
· Attractive benefit package & friendly working environment
What are your responsibilities?
· Plan, execute and manage overall project development from inception to completion
· Responsible for the project management of overall financial, commercial and contractual aspects of projects to safeguard the company’s interest
· Act as the key person to manage large-scale building services projects from tendering, negotiation to execution
· Coordinate with consultants, authorities, contractors and other professionals to ensure the work quality, compliance, project schedule and cost-planning are compile with company’s standard and requirements
· Perform contract administration and site supervision
What skills/qualification will you need?
· Higher Diploma or above in building services, construction management or related disciplines
· At least 8 years’ of relevant experience in managing plumbing & drainage projects in Hong Kong
· Extensive knowledge with construction process, practice and standards
· Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
Who would be suitable for the position?
· Excellent communication and presentation skills
· Strong leadership and interpersonal skill and be able to work under pressure
Providing us with a copy of your CV will greatly assist us in identifying suitable roles for you. However, under no circumstances will we submit your CV or identify you to any third party without your specific prior knowledge and consent. Only with your express permission will we disclose your details to prospective employers.