8 Sep 2020
· A leader in innovating global hospitality services
· A fast-growing company and caring, people-oriented employer
What can the client offer?
· A comprehensive range of career opportunities with attractive remuneration
What are your responsibilities?
· Responsible for the overall project planning, coordination, tendering, implementation, execution, control and completion
· Lead cross-functional project team to plan, pilot, implement and track each project and initiative and ensure its qualitative and quantitative success towards the business objectives
· Coordinate between all stakeholders locally & globally in order to ensure that implementation of the new systems are in timely manner
· Prepare business analysis and summary documents to support the project evaluations and assessment of results
What skills/qualification will you need?
· Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineer, Information Technology or IT related field
· 8+ years of experience in Information Technology and minimum 5 years in project management
· Experience working with collaboration tools, such as SharePoint, Confluence, Jira
· Proven track record in regional / global implementation projects and offshore vendor management
· Hand on project experience in digital projects and Agile methodology is a must
· Clear understanding of SDLC & Project Management methodologies (i.e. Waterfall / Agile models)
· Consulting experience and Industry background in Hospitality is a plus
Who would be suitable for the position?
· Strong influencing and leadership skills
· Strong in facilitation, project, change and relationship management
· Strong problem solving, decision making, process management, trouble shooting, and analytical skills
· Self-motivated and will to take challenges
· Hands-on experience with large-scale implementation
Providing us with a copy of your CV will greatly assist us in identifying suitable roles for you. However, under no circumstances will we submit your CV or identify you to any third party without your specific prior knowledge and consent. Only with your express permission will we disclose your details to prospective employers.
Your application has been submitted!
Something was missing, please try again.