21 Apr 2022
· A well-known conglomerate with over 25,000 employees in Hong Kong
What can the client offer?
· Valuable working experience in a sizable organization
· Attractive benefit package
What are your responsibilities?
· Prepare and review drawing of layout plans for building services installations for fit-out works
· Ensure designs and drawings comply with quality standards, and ensure proper documentation and filling of all projects drawings
· Perform site visit for data collection and verification of drawings
· Work closely with external vendors and contractors, and internal project team to ensure project implementation
What skills/qualification will you need?
· Higher Diploma or higher in building services engineering or related disciplines
· Minimum of 3 years of experience in MEP works for fit-out and CAD drawings from building projects with building services engineering firm
· Candidates with knowledge of relevant government regulations & statutory requirements for commercial premises and fit-out works are highly preferred
· Proficiency in AutoCAD, Autodesk Revit and Photoshop. Conversant with tools of 3D production, BIM, MS Projects, sketch-up, Adobe Illustrator, etc., will be an advantage
· experience in using drawing management system preferable, e.g. IWMS / XMS
· Good command in both English and Chinese
Who would be suitable for the position?
· Willing to learn and work under pressure
· Positive attitude and good team player
Providing us with a copy of your CV will greatly assist us in identifying suitable roles for you. However, under no circumstances will we submit your CV or identify you to any third party without your specific prior knowledge and consent. Only with your express permission will we disclose your details to prospective employers.
Your application has been submitted!
Something was missing, please try again.