19 Dec 2019
- A property agency in Hong Kong.
What can the client offer?
- An expanding company with great potential to develop and grow.
- Great career trajectory and very competitive salary package to match.
What are your responsibilities?
- Develop and expand business opportunities for sales of properties and facilitate property transactions.
- Assist/ ensure transactions are followed through with clients.
- Provide pre and post sale services to clients.
- Build and maintain good relationships with clients.
- Assist in ad hoc projects as assigned.
What skills/ qualification will you need?
- Familiar with property market is preferred.
- Mature, able to work under pressure and multi-task.
- Minimum 2 years of real estate experience, new force will also consider as junior position.
- Fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
Who would be suitable for the position?
- Outgoing and energetic personality.
- Cheerful character and likes to communicate.
Providing us with a copy of your CV will greatly assist us in identifying suitable roles for you. However, under no circumstances will we submit your CV or identify you to any third party without your specific prior knowledge and consent. Only with your express permission will we disclose your details to prospective employers.
Your application has been submitted!
Something was missing, please try again.