· A well-known conglomerate with over 25,000 employees in Hong Kong
What can the client offer?
· Valuable working experience in a sizable organization
· Attractive benefit package
What are your responsibilities?
· Responsible for the whole process of renovation projects from design to project implementation
· Develop the layout and design and ensure the design is aligned with company standard, brand concept and regulations
· Oversee and supervise fitting-out, renovation, vendor’s performance & quality and on-time completion
· Work closely with internal clients to acquire user requirements for design reference and implementation
· Liaise with government authorities on statutory submission, approvals and inspections
What skills/qualification will you need?
· Degree holder in interior design, architecture or related discipline
· Minimum 8 years of fitting out experiences preferably from developer, hotel or commercial background
· Good command in both written and spoken English and Chinese
· Extensive skills and knowledge in Microsoft Project, PowerPoint, Photoshop and AutoCAD
· Candidates with less experience will be considered as Assistant Project Manager
Who would be suitable for the position?
· High literacy and a good grasp of design data and trend
· Resourceful and creative mind with good computer literacy
Providing us with a copy of your CV will greatly assist us in identifying suitable roles for you. However, under no circumstances will we submit your CV or identify you to any third party without your specific prior knowledge and consent. Only with your express permission will we disclose your details to prospective employers.