- A well-established architectural and interior design company
What can the client offer?
- Valuable experience from a sizable company with excellent career path
- Stable and very friendly working environment
What are your responsibilities?
- In charge of quantity surveying & procurement team to monitor tendering procedures and approve tender lists
- Generate competitive pricing for tender submission, and evaluate variation work and payment
- Responsible for managing full sets of project finance, and conduct cost analysis & budget control
- Formulate monthly project commercial report
- Work closely with subcontractors, vendors and suppliers on tender & contract issues
What skills/ qualification will you need?
- Bachelor degree holder in Quantity Surveying or related disciplines
- At least 5 years of solid experience in QS practice in façade/ exterior glass or metal works
- Proficiency in MS Office, MS Project
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
Who would be suitable for the position?
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision
- Excellent interpersonal skills and leadership skills
Providing us with a copy of your CV will greatly assist us in identifying suitable roles for you. However, under no circumstances will we submit your CV or identify you to any third party without your specific prior knowledge and consent. Only with your express permission will we disclose your details to prospective employers.