8 Apr 2021
· A financial and accounting services institution
What can the client offer?
· Valuable working experience in a sizable organization and leading edge projects
· Attractive benefit package
What are your responsibilities?
· Act as a Responsible Officer to oversee SFC Type 9 regulated activities
· Responsible for evaluations and investment strategy; and provide market comment to investors
· Perform business development and marketing implementation
· Responsible for writing, reviewing and maintaining proper documentation of all operations, policies and procedures
· Provide assistance in communications with SFC and other regulators to ensure the operation is complied with all applicable laws, rules and regulations and standard of good market practices
What skills/qualification will you need?
· Degree Holder in Finance, Banking or related disciplines
· Minimum 5 years of management experience, with knowledge of operations, compliance, risk management
· Holder of requisite regulatory license to act as RO for Type 9
· Familiar with SFO/SFC code, guidelines and risk management
· Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese & Mandarin)
Who would be suitable for the position?
· Good team player, independent, self-driven, accountable and hardworking
· Ability to work under pressure, with strong analytical, leadership, presentation and interpersonal skills
Providing us with a copy of your CV will greatly assist us in identifying suitable roles for you. However, under no circumstances will we submit your CV or identify you to any third party without your specific prior knowledge and consent. Only with your express permission will we disclose your details to prospective employers.
Your application has been submitted!
Something was missing, please try again.