16 Nov 2020
· An asset management company
What can the client offer?
· Valuable working experience in a sizable organization and leading edge projects
· Attractive benefit package
What are your responsibilities?
· Act as Responsible Officer to supervise and manage SFC regulated activities
· Monitor the daily operation with reference to rules and regulations of the relevant regulatory authorities
· Manage performance evaluation parameters and periodic reporting on overall investment performance
· Ensure the compliance of all applicable laws, rules and regulations, including the proper documentation of all operations, policies and procedures
· Conduct in-depth investment research and analysis, analyze portfolio performance and monitor investment risk
What skills/qualification will you need?
· Degree holder in Economics, Finance, Accounting or any relevant disciplines
· Licensed for SFC Type 4 & 9 regulated activity as Responsible Officer
· At least 5 years of relevant experience
· Excellent communication skills with strong command of English, Cantonese and English
Who would be suitable for the position?
· Able to handle multiple tasks and meet tight deadlines
· Strong analytical, problem solving and people management skills
Providing us with a copy of your CV will greatly assist us in identifying suitable roles for you. However, under no circumstances will we submit your CV or identify you to any third party without your specific prior knowledge and consent. Only with your express permission will we disclose your details to prospective employers.
Your application has been submitted!
Something was missing, please try again.