19 Apr 2021
· A reputable and expanding futures firm
What can the client offer?
· Valuable working experience in a sizable organization and leading edge projects
· Attractive benefit package
What are your responsibilities?
· Act as a Responsible Officer to supervise SFC Type 2 regulated activities
· Provide advice and support to top management on strategic activities and daily operations in compliance with all relevant regulatory requirements and applicable laws as well as credit and risk control management
· Assist in writing and maintaining proper documentation of all operations, policies and procedures, including operational and risk control procedures
· Supervise and manage daily operations, including account opening process, accounts’ dealing activities, margin accounts’ risk control and client services
· Implement business development and marketing plan
What skills/qualification will you need?
· Degree holder or above and solid background in brokerage services
· Licensed for SFC Type 2 regulated activity as Responsible Officer
· At least 5 years of relevant experience
· Excellent communication skills with strong command of Cantonese and English
Who would be suitable for the position?
· Able to handle multiple tasks and meet tight deadlines
· Strong analytical, problem solving and people management skills
Providing us with a copy of your CV will greatly assist us in identifying suitable roles for you. However, under no circumstances will we submit your CV or identify you to any third party without your specific prior knowledge and consent. Only with your express permission will we disclose your details to prospective employers.
Your application has been submitted!
Something was missing, please try again.