17 Mar 2021
· A well-known and reputable securities company
What can the client offer?
· Valuable working experience in a sizable organization and leading edge projects
· Attractive benefit package
What are your responsibilities?
· Act as Responsible Officer to supervise and manage SFC Type 1 & 2 regulated activities in compliance with regulations
· Responsible for writing, reviewing and maintaining proper documentation of all operations, policies and procedures
· Supervise and manage daily operations, including account opening process, accounts’ trading activities, margin accounts’ risk control and client services
· Manage and implement the order execution team and customer service team for the Company in relation of securities and futures business
What skills/qualification will you need?
· Degree holder in Economics, Finance, Accounting or any relevant disciplines
· Current unconditional SFC Type 1 & 2 R.O. license holder
· Minimum 3 years of supervisory experience in brokerage firm is highly preferred
· Excellent communication skills with strong command of English, Cantonese and Mandarin
Who would be suitable for the position?
· Able to handle multiple tasks and meet tight deadlines
· Strong analytical, problem solving and people management skills
Providing us with a copy of your CV will greatly assist us in identifying suitable roles for you. However, under no circumstances will we submit your CV or identify you to any third party without your specific prior knowledge and consent. Only with your express permission will we disclose your details to prospective employers.
Your application has been submitted!
Something was missing, please try again.