14 Oct 2019
- A listed conglomerate company with business in various industries
What can the client offer?
- Valuable experience from a sizable company with excellent career path
- Stable and down-to-earth working environment
What are your responsibilities?
- Work with Business Analyst to provide SAP Support including analysis, development, testing, tracking & resolution
- Responsible for SAP enhancement & report development with ABAP, ALV, Smart Forms, BDC, User exit, RFC, Enhancement, etc.
- Support in .Net system with SAP integration
- Maintain interface program for data exchange between SAP & POS system with SAP IDoc
- Program technical design, performance tuning and documentation
What skills/ qualification will you need?
- Degree holder in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field
- At least 5 years of SAP ABAP development experience, preferable from retail industry
- Candidates with experience in Business Warehouse (BW) are a highly preferred
- SAP MM/SD/FI application knowledge is a plus
- Proficient in Excel VBA
- Good command in English and Chinese
- Immediate available is highly preferred
Who would be suitable for the position?
- Abilities to take initiative and be innovative
- Analytical mind with a problem-solving aptitude
Providing us with a copy of your CV will greatly assist us in identifying suitable roles for you. However, under no circumstances will we submit your CV or identify you to any third party without your specific prior knowledge and consent. Only with your express permission will we disclose your details to prospective employers.
Your application has been submitted!
Something was missing, please try again.