· A market leading engineering and construction company
What can the client offer?
· Valuable working experience in a sizable organization
· Attractive benefit package & friendly working environment
What are your responsibilities?
· Prepare month end closing accounting activities
· Experience to support group consolidated report
· Participate in the preparation of management reports, handling taxation and compliance matters
· Provide enhancement of internal control procedures
· Liaise with auditors, tax authorities and other external professional parties to ensure auditing, tax planning, compliance with relevant rules and regulations
· Perform other adhoc assignments
What skills/qualification will you need?
· Degree holder in Account and Finance or any related subjects
· At least 5 years experiences in accounting and finance
· Consolidation experience from listed company or group level
· Excellent Excel and knowledge of ERP system, with AX Dynamics is an advantage
· Proficiency in English and Mandarin
Who would be suitable for the position?
· Detailed and analytical minded to analyse financial information
· Self-starter, good time management who is familiar with latest rules and tax regulations
Providing us with a copy of your CV will greatly assist us in identifying suitable roles for you. However, under no circumstances will we submit your CV or identify you to any third party without your specific prior knowledge and consent. Only with your express permission will we disclose your details to prospective employers.