- A market leading virtual bank
What can the client offer?
- Valuable experience from a market leader with excellent career path
- Energetic and very good working environment
What are your responsibilities?
- Responsible for providing compliance & regulatory advice and support to various businesses and departments for the establishment of the virtual bank business
- Develop and sustain business conduct and other compliance programs for the virtual bank business
- Responsible for monitoring regulatory compliance risks and perform assurance review; escalate potential regulatory and policy violation and conduct issues to senior management
- Formulate & review policies and procedures to ensure compliance with all relevant laws, regulations and group policies
What skills/ qualification will you need?
- Degree holder in accounting, finance or related disciplines
- At least 8 years of relevant regulatory compliance experience in the banking industry
- Knowledge of fintech, e-banking & payment systems, the use of new technology such as Big Data and AI
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English and Mandarin
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Compliance Manager
Who would be suitable for the position?
- able to work independently in a fast-paced environment, and deliver high-quality work
- can make, support and defend difficult and complicated regulatory compliance decisions
Providing us with a copy of your CV will greatly assist us in identifying suitable roles for you. However, under no circumstances will we submit your CV or identify you to any third party without your specific prior knowledge and consent. Only with your express permission will we disclose your details to prospective employers.