· A market leading engineering and construction company
What can the client offer?
· Valuable working experience in a sizable organization
· Attractive benefit package & friendly working environment
What are your responsibilities?
· Responsible for the Retro-commissioning works in accordance with EMSD RCx guidelines, client's requirements and/or checklists/work instructions
· Lead the energy saving projects including material sourcing, project implementation, payback analysis and M&V report
· Maintain good workmanship and acceptable standard in performing duties
· Monitor the workmanship of subcontractor’s works in performing contract and company requirements
· Communicate effectively with client representatives and senior staff for energy saving opportunities identification and project implementation issues
· Observe and follow the relevant QSE Procedures and other company requirements, when applicable
What skills/qualification will you need?
· Bachelor’s Degree or above in Energy, Mechanical, Building Services Engineering or related discipline
· At least 2 years relevant working experience in BMS, MVAC system, energy audit and/or energy saving related projects
· More experience candidates will consider as Senior Engineer
· Good command of spoken and written in Chine and English
· Knowledge in MVAC system, AutoCAD and MS office
Who would be suitable for the position?
· Detail minded with strong interpersonal and communication skills
· A good team player
Providing us with a copy of your CV will greatly assist us in identifying suitable roles for you. However, under no circumstances will we submit your CV or identify you to any third party without your specific prior knowledge and consent. Only with your express permission will we disclose your details to prospective employers.