21 Apr 2021
· A leading handbag manufacturer of renowned international brands and accessories
What can the client offer?
· Valuable experience from a sizable company with excellent career path
· Stable and down-to-earth working environment
What are your responsibilities?
· Perform full spectrum of HR and Administration functions including recruitment, compensation & benefit, performance management, employment relations and office administration
· Responsible for the Group insurance items, annual renewal, benchmarking exercise and regularly review the policy coverage to minimize potential risk
· Fully support HR Director to facilitate the corporate governance, KPI, incentives, grade and performance, training, and culture
· Handle any ad-hoc projects as assigned
What skills/ qualification will you need?
· Diploma or above in Human Resources Management or Business Administration or related disciplines
· At least 4 years’ experience in handling HR and Administration
· Solid knowledge in Hong Kong Employment Ordinance
· Practical experience to develop and implement company policy & procedure
· Good command in both English and Chinese
Who would be suitable for the position?
·Strong negotiation skills and possess great commercial acumen
·Positive and able to multi-task and manage different projects at the same time
·A team player
Providing us with a copy of your CV will greatly assist us in identifying suitable roles for you. However, under no circumstances will we submit your CV or identify you to any third party without your specific prior knowledge and consent. Only with your express permission will we disclose your details to prospective employers.
Your application has been submitted!
Something was missing, please try again.