- A leading handbag manufacturer of renowned international brands and accessories
What can the client offer?
- Valuable experience from a sizable company with excellent career path
- Stable and down-to-earth working environment
What are your responsibilities?
- Provide inventory and capacity execution leadership to regional operations and supply chain
- Lead logistics team to perform full sets of import/export documents, L/C banking document on time
- Coordinate with customers, suppliers, freight forwarders and internal departments
- Responsible for track and control shipments from factories up to distribution to overseas customers
- Drive consistency of manufacturing processes and strategy
- Initiate and implement safety, quality, cost & process control improvement projects
- Maintain stock record and prepare monthly inventory reports, annual budget report
What skills/ qualification will you need?
- Degree holder in Supply Chain, Logistics, Transportion or other related disciplines
- Solid logistics management experience manufacturing is a MUST
- Strong leadership skills, especially managed sizeable team in factory
- Good command in both English and Chinese
Who would be suitable for the position?
- Strong negotiation skills and possess great commercial acumen
- Able to multi-task and manage different projects at the same time
Providing us with a copy of your CV will greatly assist us in identifying suitable roles for you. However, under no circumstances will we submit your CV or identify you to any third party without your specific prior knowledge and consent. Only with your express permission will we disclose your details to prospective employers.