22 Dec 2019
- One of the largest law firms in the world
What can the client offer?
- An environment built on cultivating relationships and partnerships
- Very competitive salary
What are your responsibilities?
- Identify and communicate legal and market developments of interest both internally and to our clients
- Work with business development team to improve the firm’s rankings in international arbitration in the key directories
- Maintain and increase key knowledge-based content on knowhow and precedents repository
- Identify opportunities to host major conferences/events at our hub offices or to sponsor pieces of academic or market research
- Participate in preparing and delivering education and training for the DR team
- Responsible for internal and external legal updates including preparing client alerts
What skills/qualification will you need?
- HK qualified lawyer
- At least 5 years PQE, with strong International Arbitration experience
- Candidate with strong commitment to internal client service
- Excellent English & Chinese skills (speaking, reading, writing)
Who would be suitable for the position?
- Someone do not want to be fee-earners but continue their involvement in the legal field
- Strong team focus with well-developed people skills and the skills necessary to support colleagues
- Solid self-management skills, pro-activeness and enthusiasm
Providing us with a copy of your CV will greatly assist us in identifying suitable roles for you. However, under no circumstances will we submit your CV or identify you to any third party without your specific prior knowledge and consent. Only with your express permission will we disclose your details to prospective employers.
Your application has been submitted!
Something was missing, please try again.