31 Oct 2019
· A market leading engineering and construction company
What can the client offer?
· Valuable working experience in a sizable organization
· Attractive benefit package & friendly working environment
What are your responsibilities?
· Assist in handling contractual and commercial matters of multi-discipline engineering projects
· Provide professional advice on responses regarding contractual matters
· Monitor and regularly review the progress of projects, provide advice on potential delays and highlight risk factors
· Cooperate with project team to prepare and maintain contemporary records
· Liaise with external and internal parties on contractual matters
What skills/qualification will you need?
· Bachelor degree in Quantity Surveying / Engineering or related disciplines
· Candidates with professional membership in HKIS / RICS / HKIE / HKICM / CIOB are highly preferred
· At least 8 years of relevant working experience in contract administration of railway / infrastructure / multi-disciplinary building projects
· Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
Who would be suitable for the position?
· Excellent communication and presentation skills
· Enthusiastic, self-motivated, good interpersonal, leadership and project management skills
Providing us with a copy of your CV will greatly assist us in identifying suitable roles for you. However, under no circumstances will we submit your CV or identify you to any third party without your specific prior knowledge and consent. Only with your express permission will we disclose your details to prospective employers.
Your application has been submitted!
Something was missing, please try again.