- A market leading fintech company
What can the client offer?
- Valuable experience from a market leader with excellent career path
- Energetic and very good working environment
What are your responsibilities?
- Leading the team to provide professional business strategy and direction for the enterprise risk management
- Set-up and design the risk management system and infrastructure which synchronize with the business model and operation
- Communicate & coordinate with both internal and external parties to manage the enterprise risk
- Deliver professional risk management with a macro point-of-view regarding the combined risks of the business including technology risk, interest rate risk, liquidity risk, operating risk, credit risk, market risk, strategic risk, reputational risk
- Leading the department to provide proactive risk management function in order to cope with the rapidly evolving business and technology environment
- Cultivate the internal environment to ensure all staff possess a standard of knowledge regarding risk management through training and internal communication
- Communicate closely with top management and the board to manage the business risk management strategy
What skills/qualification will you need?
- Degree holder or higher in Finance, Accounting or related disciplines
- Minimum 8 years of experience, including 5 years in risk management in banking, information technology and financial market
- Good command in Mandarin and English
Who would be suitable for the position?
- Strong leadership and management skills to motivate, coach and develop team members, committing to high service levels to the functions
- Ability to make independent decisions with a strong sense of empowerment and leadership skills
Providing us with a copy of your CV will greatly assist us in identifying suitable roles for you. However, under no circumstances will we submit your CV or identify you to any third party without your specific prior knowledge and consent. Only with your express permission will we disclose your details to prospective employers.