5 Feb 2020
· A market top-tier leading main contractor who is equipped with a high number of significant projects in Hong Kong and Asia Pacific
What can the client offer?
· Valuable working experience in a sizable organization
· Attractive benefit package & friendly working environment
What are your responsibilities?
· Responsible for the supervision works within the site including floor strengthening, structural enhancement, demolition and reinstatement
· Resolving various construction issues by coordinating with contractors, architects and clients on site
· Managing sub-contractor’s work and overseeing the site progress
· Liaising with consultants to resolve design and technical issues
· Preparing of relevant documents for statutory submission
What skills/qualification will you need?
· Degree in Civil/ Structural Engineering and Registered Professional Engineer holder
· Minimum 8 years' relevant post-professional qualification experience in supervision and coordination of construction projects
· Experience in large scale development and long span structural design
· Proficiency in both written and spoken English and Chinese
Who would be suitable for the position?
· Self-initiated, multi-tasking and able to work independently
· Good communication and problem solving skill
Providing us with a copy of your CV will greatly assist us in identifying suitable roles for you. However, under no circumstances will we submit your CV or identify you to any third party without your specific prior knowledge and consent. Only with your express permission will we disclose your details to prospective employers.
Your application has been submitted!
Something was missing, please try again.