· A fortune 500 technology and Fintech company
What can the client offer?
· Valuable working experience in a sizable organization and leading edge projects
· Attractive benefit package
What are your responsibilities?
· Responsible for UX design for web participate in product development lifecycle, including product planning, design, deployment and maintenance etc.
· Understand and transform complex technical and business requirements into user experience deliverable: wire-frames, storyboards, sitemaps, user flows, user scenarios and clickable prototypes
· Conduct user research, user testing, project evaluation and propose solutions to optimize customer experience
What skills/qualification will you need?
· Bachelor Degree in design or related field
· At least 5 years of UX designer experience
· Strong visual and graphic sense and has excellent digital design experience
· Ability to communicate design process, ideas and solution
· Truly understand user-centric design and user behavior
· Great analytical sense and problem solving skill
· Able to design and provide solution efficiently and intelligently
· Passion for UI and latest digital trend
· Excellent communication skill
· Fluent in English, Mandarin and Cantonese
Who would be suitable for the position?
· Multi-tasking, strong organization skills and time management skills
· Strong negotiation, communication and presentation skills
Providing us with a copy of your CV will greatly assist us in identifying suitable roles for you. However, under no circumstances will we submit your CV or identify you to any third party without your specific prior knowledge and consent. Only with your express permission will we disclose your details to prospective employers.