14 May 2020
· A market leading engineering and construction company
What can the client offer?
· Valuable working experience in a sizable organization
· Attractive benefit package & friendly working environment
What are your responsibilities?
· Responsible for the control of tender & quotation submission and acceptance of contracts
· Determine of capability and feasibility of each project regarding the resources and job requirements
· Manage the overall business and operation of the department and maintain the group interests from Acceptance of Contract to final completion of jobs
· Report to the department head regarding the financial position and business strategy of the service department and indicate the risk and difficulties which may affect the cash flow and general operations of the company
What skills/qualification will you need?
Bachelor degree holder or above in Electrical/ Mechanical/ Building Services Engineering
Candidates MUST have registered Electrical licence
Holder with professional license/ membership and experience in hotel industry is considered as an advantage
At least 15 years’ experience in maintenance services contracts execution, including 2 years of managerial experience
Solid experience in maintenance, installation of E&M plants, repair, overhaul, operation, equipment machines and systems
Proficiency in both written and spoken English and Chinese
Potential candidate with less experiences will also be considered as Assistant Service Manager
Who would be suitable for the position?
Good communication and negotiation skills
Excellent leadership, interpersonal and communication skills with result-oriented approach
Providing us with a copy of your CV will greatly assist us in identifying suitable roles for you. However, under no circumstances will we submit your CV or identify you to any third party without your specific prior knowledge and consent. Only with your express permission will we disclose your details to prospective employers.
Your application has been submitted!
Something was missing, please try again.