5 Mar 2019
• An elite international law firm
What can the client offer?
• A chance to work on some of the biggest corporate deals that spans across multi-jurisdictions
• An environment like no others with partners dedicated to mentoring juniors
• Very competitive salary
What are your responsibilities?
• Advise clients on privacy and data protection, cybersecurity, telecommunications and internet regulatory issues
• Assist clients with Hong Kong and China based projects and implement e-commerce and data management projects in Asia
• Manage client relationships professionally and confidently
What skills/ qualification will you need?
• HK, PRC, US or common law qualified solicitor
• 7-10 years of solid experience in TMT practice and preferably with data protection experience
• Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese language skills
Who would be suitable for the position?
• Highly intelligent and have excellent commercial judgement
• Have strong communication skills with experience of operating in a multi-cultural environment
Providing us with a copy of your CV will greatly assist us in identifying suitable roles for you. However, under no circumstances will we submit your CV or identify you to any third party without your specific prior knowledge and consent. Only with your express permission will we disclose your details to prospective employers.
Your application has been submitted!
Something was missing, please try again.