15 years + 10 years managerial
· A well-known conglomerate with over 25,000 employees in Hong Kong
What can the client offer?
· Valuable working experience in a sizable organization
· Attractive benefit package
What are your responsibilities?
· Act as the team head of engineering operation teams to ensure maintenance services are well delivered
· Responsible for the risk management for the facilities operation and develop maintenance strategy and ensure the implementation of these programmes to keep the assets in good status
· Prepare and review Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and ensure full compliance by the facilities maintenance teams and contractors
· Establish business continuity plan and ensure that best practice in the industry is implemented
· Develop monthly reporting system to keep track of KPIs, facilities maintenance, energy consumption, cost and other issues
· Responsible for the manpower allocation and coordinate both internal staff and external vendors to ensure customer service and lower the cost
· Responsible for the team management and provide supervision to enhance their performance level
· Monitor and control annual budgets for the facilities management
What skills/qualification will you need?
· Bachelor degree holder in Building Services or Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering or a related discipline
· At least 10 years’ solid experience in facility management gained from hospitality industry and at managerial level
· Possessing relevant professional qualifications, e.g. HKIE, CIBSE, IMFA, IMechE or IEE
· Extensive knowledge in facility management, Service Level Agreement and KPIs
· Good communication skills in both spoken and written English and Chinese
Who would be suitable for the position?
· Strong leadership and organizational skills in planning and scheduling,
Good interpersonal and communication skills
Providing us with a copy of your CV will greatly assist us in identifying suitable roles for you. However, under no circumstances will we submit your CV or identify you to any third party without your specific prior knowledge and consent. Only with your express permission will we disclose your details to prospective employers.