25 Nov 2019
- A prestigious wine merchant
What can the client offer?
- Good training
- Multi-cultural working environment
What are your responsibilities?
- Responsible for the translation from English to Chinese of marketing collateral including invitations, messages, brochures, presentations and magazines
- Review, edit and polish existing Chinese articles (Simplified Chinese & Traditional Chinese) of the Company
- Coordinate with external agencies on translation projects; review and manage agencies’ work
- Responsible for all Chinese documentation of the Company including the Chinese version of the Company’s website
- Perform ad hoc duties when required
What skills/ qualification will you need?
- Degree holder in translation, language studies or related disciplines
- Min 3 years of relevant experience in translation and/or editorial
- Strong writing and editing skills in Chinese
- Fluent in spoken and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Proficient in MS Word, MS PowerPoint and Chinese word processing
Who would be suitable for the position?
- Able to work under pressure
- Detail-minded, independent, presentable and well-organized
- Able to prioritize and handle multiple tasks at a time
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Providing us with a copy of your CV will greatly assist us in identifying suitable roles for you. However, under no circumstances will we submit your CV or identify you to any third party without your specific prior knowledge and consent. Only with your express permission will we disclose your details to prospective employers.
Your application has been submitted!
Something was missing, please try again.