9 Jan 2020
· A market leading virtual bank
What can the client offer?
· Young team and a friendly working environment
· Attractive benefit package
What are your responsibilities?
· Responsible for the management of bank’s funds; ensure the bank’s liquidity is able to cope with its daily operation at all times
· Communicate with relevant departments to understand their financial/capital needs periodically
· Assist in the analysis of asset and liability structure; assess and monitor the liquidity risk and interest rate risk
· Responsible for the management and implementation of the bank's project funding plan as well as the allocation of project funds
· Regularly report to the Assets and Liabilities Management Committee on the bank’s funding and liquidity situation
· Manage relationship with institutional investors and lenders
What skills/qualification will you need?
· Degree holder in accounting or finance
· At least 10 years of relevant working experience from banks and financial institutions, including 3 years in managerial level
· Experience in financing, treasury products and lending
· Fluent in English, Mandarin and Cantonese
Who would be suitable for the position?
· Multi-tasking, strong organization skills and time management skills
· Strong negotiation, communication and presentation skills
Providing us with a copy of your CV will greatly assist us in identifying suitable roles for you. However, under no circumstances will we submit your CV or identify you to any third party without your specific prior knowledge and consent. Only with your express permission will we disclose your details to prospective employers.
Your application has been submitted!
Something was missing, please try again.