15 Sep 2020
· A well-established storage, logistics and trading company for petrochemicals
What can the client offer?
· Valuable experience from a sizable company with excellent career path
· Stable and down-to-earth working environment
What are your responsibilities?
· Implement and oversee sales & marketing plans and activities
· Analyse markets to obtain latest trends, customer needs, competitors’ position and depth of customer base to re-design marketing and pricing strategy
· Analyse and identify opportunities to secure new businesses from customer base and optimize profit and build strong customer relations
· Drive high performance of the existing operations, including sales, marketing and business development
· Explore and develop channels to expand market share and ensure strong customer relationship
· Handle communications with external stakeholders, as well as Branding/ PR activities together with CEO and CCO
What skills/qualification will you need?
· Degree holder in Business/ Marketingor related disciplines
· A minimum of 10 years’ relevant experience in petroleum
· Excellent Chinese and English language skills (Mandarin is a must)
· Proven experience of business planning, organizational & management skills
Who would be suitable for the position?
· Strong analytical, presentation and negotiation skills
· A well-organized and detail-minded person with good sense of responsibility
· Independent person and able to work under pressure
Providing us with a copy of your CV will greatly assist us in identifying suitable roles for you. However, under no circumstances will we submit your CV or identify you to any third party without your specific prior knowledge and consent. Only with your express permission will we disclose your details to prospective employers.
Your application has been submitted!
Something was missing, please try again.