22 Apr 2021
· A well-known conglomerate with various businesses in HK, PRC and APAC
What can the client offer?
· Valuable working experience in a sizable organization
· Attractive benefit package
What are your responsibilities?
· Handle and resolve the warranty claims from customers
· Manage the storage and transportation of used-parts under warranty
· Keep track of the number of warranty applications and confirm the claims fee
· Confirm the quantity, type and cost of the approved warranty
· Work closely with customer service team, and provide documents and reports according to the requirements
· Handle inquiries (phone calls or emails) from customers; responsible for troubleshooting and provide solutions
· Work closely with maintenance consultants and technicians to ensure the operation of the maintenance centre
What skills/qualification will you need?
· Diploma or higher in any related disciplines
· Minimum 6 years of experience in automobile maintenance
· Holder of type 1 or 2 driver’s license
· Good command of spoken English and Chinese
· Proficient in MS office and Chinese typing
Who would be suitable for the position?
· Presentable, customer oriented, and able to work under pressure
· Well-organised, able to work under minimum supervision, and self-motivated
Providing us with a copy of your CV will greatly assist us in identifying suitable roles for you. However, under no circumstances will we submit your CV or identify you to any third party without your specific prior knowledge and consent. Only with your express permission will we disclose your details to prospective employers.
Your application has been submitted!
Something was missing, please try again.